Play "Hot Dog"
The "dog" version of Hot Potato!
- At least three players
- One "caller" or "controller" who will decide when the hot dog is in play or not
- an uncooked hot dog (you don't want to burn yourself, plus you may want to cook it later)
- Players should sit or stand in a circle formation while the caller stands or sits on the side with their eyes shut
- Start playing by giving the "hot dog" to one of the participants who will then start passing the "hot dog" to the next player or by tossing it across the circle as quickly as possible
- When the caller says "stop" whoever is left holding the hot dog is eliminated! Continue until there is only one winner!