Shadow Tag Game
Flash back to seventh grade to teach your kids this old-school game!
- Players:At least three, or it's no fun.
- A yard or park:Somewhere the kids can run around.
- Sunshine:The kids will need to cast a shadow for this game. (And it'll give you a chance to catch a few rays while they play.)
- Head outside to the yard or a local park.
- Have your kids decide who's It.
- Then shout GO! and challenge the kids to run around like the little maniacs they are as It chases them in an attempt to step on their shadows.
- When It steps on someone's shadow, that person becomes It and play continues.
- Go on, join in the game. It'll count as your cardio workout, which means you can skip the gym tomorrow (or eat another bowl of Cherry Garcia).
- Turn the afternoon into an adventure by finding a new park where the kids can play shadow tag. Visit ParentsConnect Local to find a park nearby.