The Slap Game
Teach the kids this classic, quick-reflex game!
- Slapper one:You, your spouse, a grandparent, uncle, aunt, hairdresser, etc.
- Slapper two:Your child
- Face your slapping partner.
- Have slapper one hold her hands out, palms up.
- Slapper two should then hold out his hands, palms down, an inch or so above slapper one's hands.
- Slapper one should quickly attempt to bring his hands up and over slapper two's hands to slap the top of her hands as ...
- Slapper one tries to move her hands away with lightening speed before they are slapped.
- Swap roles after slapper one has slapped slapper two's hands three times.
- This is a good game for siblings to play while they are waiting for you to finish paying for the groceries. Just let the kids know that it's game over if anyone slaps too hard or lands a blow anywhere below her opponent's knuckles!