War: The Card Game
No one can tie in this game, or it's war!
- Two players
- A deck of cards
- Deal the cards face down (no peeking!) so that each player receives approximately the same number of cards.
- All players turn over their top cards at the same time.
- Whoever has the highest card wins all of the cards in that round.
- If there's a tie, a.k.a., War, the players who tied put down their next three cards (face down), then flip over their fourth card.
- Again, the person with the highest card takes all the cards.
- Continue playing the game until one person has all the cards.