Bunny ears headband
Hop into a rabbit role with this headband.
- white and pink construction paper
- scissors (adult supervision)
- stapler (adult supervision)
- cotton balls (optional)
- Cut two pieces of white construction paper (about 2-3 inches wide) and staple them together.
- Wrap these stapled strips of construction paper around your kid's head to measure how big the headband needs to be.
- Then, staple the strips together where needed so the headband fits (of course you can add more paper if you need to make it bigger).
- Take another piece of white construction paper and draw an outline of a bunny ear. Make two. Then cut.
- Take two pieces of pink construction paper and draw two separate smaller bunny ears that can fit inside the white ones.
- Glue the pink ears to the white ears.
- Staple the two bunny ears to the front of the headband.
- Glue two cotton balls to the back of the headband for the bunny's tail. (You can also trip the white part of your ears in cotton to make it "furry.")