Scavenger Hunt Indoor Activity
Kids have to find the chocolate milk before they can drink it.
- Chocolate sauce or chocolate milk powder
- Drinking glass
- Strategically hide all your ingredients for chocolate milk including the hardware—a spoon, drinking glass and straw—around your home.
- Have your kid make a list of everything he needs to make chocolate milk and then check it to make sure he wrote down everything you hid. If not, help him figure out what's missing.
- Once your kid's list is up-to-date, send him on his (Milky) way. (I can never resist a pun.)
- Once all the items on the list have been found, help your kid make a well-deserved chocolate milk drink.