"Stained Glass" Tissue Paper Candle
- tissue paper cut into 1"x1" squares (or smaller)
- mod podge or Elmer's glue in a shallow dish/ plate
- paint brush or sponge applicator
- clean, dry glass jar or candle holder (preferably clear)
- Use brush to apply a thin coat of glue or mod podge to one side of the glass.
- Place cut tissue paper on glue, overlapping the paper is OK. Place the paper in a design, if you choose. Otherwise, just place paper so that the entire surface of the glass is covered.
- Once you have covered the entire surface of the glass jar, brush a thin layer of mod podge or glue over the paper to create a top coat.
- Allow the glue to dry.
- Once the glue is dry, place candle in the holder and light.