Create a felt French flag
Show some love for the French, it's Bastille Day
- 8.5" x 11" sheet of cardboard
- 1 sheet white felt, 1 sheet of red felt, and one sheet of blue felt
- white craft glue
- scissors (adult supervision)
- a pipe cleaner
- Cut the white, red, and blue felt strips just like the French flag is laid out. (Use a ruler to make each piece of felt the same dimensions.) Then, glue to the cardboard.
- When the flag dries, turn it over and tape a pipe cleaner to the back as a hanger.
- Hang your source of pride somewhere in the house for all to see!