A tee-shirt huggy pillow
Don't want to stop hugging your kids, even while they sleep? Make 'em a huggable pillow.
- A tiny t-shirt. (They have super great, cheap ones at the dollar store, or you can use one of your kids' old ones.)
- Fiber fill. (That's fancy for stuffing. You can get it at any craft store.)
- Hot glue (fabric hot glue works best).
- Marker or chalk
- Decorations: iron-ons, fabric paints or pens, ric rac or anything else to snazz it up.
- 4-5 sheets of felt.
- Cut two (2) 2" x 10" pieces of felt for the arms (the size of the arm holes on the t-shirt will determine the size of your arms…mine were a little smaller 'cause I used a 0-3 month tee.)
- Trace your child's hands on a piece of felt.
- Have your child or help your child cut out her hands.
- Hot glue the bottom of the pillow shut.
- Hot glue the hands to the arms.
- Hot glue the arms into the sleeves (make sure the hot glue is on both sides of the felt so when you glue the arms in, you glue the arm holes shut).
- Decorate the pillow with paints, markers, bling or whatever.
- Get your hug on!