Get down and dirty and make mud pies with your kids
- disposable aluminum tray
- pebbles, rocks, shells, sticks, or leaves (for the filling)
- Put mud on the bottom of the try and around the sides (like pie crust).
- Collect stones, pebbles, sticks, leaves, or whatever your kid wants to (not) eat, and fill your pie.
- Add some water to your mud to make it runny.
- Then, you can make strips or wriggles like an old-fashioned pie, or completely cover the filling with the mud.
- Serve your friends in the forest.