Teddy Bear Wedding Indoor Activity
Help your teddy bears exchange "I Do's"
- Two bears who are in love (it can be a bear and a dog, or a bear and a monkey, we're very open!)
- A wedding officiant
- Assorted animals and dolls as guests
- Napkins, silk flowers, tulle and other wedding embellishments
- Dress-up clothes
- Wedding snacks
- Dress up in your wedding best.
- Dress your bears in their wedding best. We used a napkin for Katie the bear's dress, with a rubber band to give it a lovely empire waist. The silk flower is just taped on. Maxwell the bear kept it simple with a red boutonniere. The Officiate Bear had a tux on to begin with, so we didn't need to do a thing with him!
- Hold the wedding ceremony. Katie and Maxwell wrote their own vows. They were really moving.
- Have a wedding party with lots of music. NOTE: Bears really love the Cha Cha Slide.
- Go on a honeymoon. Our bears went to the diner for their honeymoon. They really had a great time.