Outdoor Activities: Whipped Cream Gummy Bear Hunt
An activity with whipped cream and gummy bears? Yum!
- Disposable tablecloth
- Disposable dinner and lunch plates (one for each per participant)
- Two cans whipped cream (perhaps one nondairy to accomidate milk allergies)
- One large bag or 1 pound gummy bears (10 bears per participant)
- Baby wipes or wet paper towels for cleanup
- Decide on the best location for easy cleanup. Outdoors using a picnic table tends to be easiest. Place your tablecloth down and set the table with your plates.
- Randomly arrange 10 gummy bears on each dinner plate. Evenly cover the dinner plate with whipped cream to hide the gummy bears.
- Now the fun! Each player will sit with their hands behind their backs and use their mouth only to find the gummy bears and spit them onto their clean lunch plate. Whoever finds all 10 gummy bears first wins!
- You may want to provide hair ties or clips to avoid getting whipped cream all over the kids' faces. This is where baby wipes are handy in washing off faces. This is a great game for an outdoor birthday or picnic. Even better, when we last played this game, the kids ran through the sprinkler to wash off! Fun was had by all and it's too cute watching the kids laugh at each other looking ridiculous. But if you are brave and have the space, this outdoor activity can be played indoors too. Just grab another disposable table cloth for the floor - just in case!