Homemade Water Slide
A homemade water slide wil turn your backyard into a mini water park
- old plastic shower curtains or smooth tarp
- a grassy area, preferably on a hill
- dish soap
- garden hose
- Go out to a hardware or home store like Home Depot and buy some smooth tarp. Or, if you have any old plastic shower curtains around, they'll also do the trick.
- Place the tarp or the curtain down a hill or along a grassy area (so sliding won't hurt!)
- Cover the slide in dish soap. (This will make the sliding part really fun and boo-boo free!)
- Secure the hose at the top of the slide and keep the water running.
- Have your kids run and jump onto the slide for a slip, sliding good time!