Tips on Using a Pacifier
Giving your baby a paci? Keep these tips in mind!
- Size matters. Make sure the pacifier you choose is the right size for you baby.
- Keep it clean. Wash the pacifier in soapy water or toss it in the dishwasher for a quick cleanse.
- Play it safe. If you use a paci-holder, be aware of the string at all times.
- Watch for wear. If the pacifier seems to be falling apart or gets a hole, replace it with a new one.
- Keep a spare. Or seven. You don't want to be caught without one when your kid wants it most!