Chicken and Brown Rice Baby Food Recipe
This baby food recipe is a great evening meal for your little one because protein and whole grains take a long time to digest. It's satisfying, sleepifying and full of everything your baby needs for a good night's rest.
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2½ cups water
- Bake the chicken at 350° for 40 minutes or until completely done.
- Cook the rice by bringing the water to a boil, then adding the rice, covering the pot and turning the heat down to low.
- Let the rice cook for 25 minutes or until soft.
- Purée the rice and chicken together in a food processor until smooth.
- For more flavor, cook the rice in low-sodium chicken, vegetable or mushroom stock.