Chicken and Peas Baby Food Recipe
Packed with protein from poultry and peas, this baby food recipe is a tasty tongue twister!
- 1 pound of chicken breast, boned and skinless
- 1 pack frozen peas
- Bake chicken breasts at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Steam the peas until tender.
- Break the chicken into small pieces and put in the food processor along with the peas.
- Add a little of the water you used to steam the peas to adjust consistency as you purée until smooth.
- If you can, use free-range or organic chicken to avoid giving your baby any extra hormones.