Thanksgiving Recipes:Thanksgiving Baby Food
Your baby will gobble up this baby food recipe! It's just like Thanksgiving dinner!
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable stock or water
- ½ cup ground turkey or chicken
- 3 white button or crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- ¼ fresh spinach leaves, packed
- Add ½ cup of stock or water to a small saucepan.
- Break up turkey into ½-inch pieces and add it to the pot.
- Add mushroom slices and cranberries.
- Turn to medium heat and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink inside.
- Add cooked ingredients along with liquid from the pot to a blender. Add spinach.
- Blend until smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
- If necessary, add an extra ¼ cup of stock or water to thin out the food. Serve warm!