Black History Month Recipes: Corn Pudding
Kids will eat anything called "pudding." Take advantage of that fact and sneak some veggies into their diets with this delicious corn pudding recipe. A great idea for a Black History Month recipe.
- 2 eggs
- 1 6-ounce can evaporated milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 16-ounce can creamed corn
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bow and stir well.
- Pour mixture into a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake one hour until set.