A Father's Day Game: Who's Your Daddy?
Have the kids pretend to be dear old Dad for a little Father's Day Q & A
- "Dad":The kids.
- Interviewers:Dad and mom.
- Paper plates
- Popsicle stick
- Masking tape
- Markers or crayons
- Yarn:The color of dad's hair. Do they make salt and pepper yarn?
- Dad's shirt, shoes, etc.
- Video camera:You won't want to miss this one!
- Grab a few paper plates and have the kids draw their rendition of dad's face on 'em.
- Cut some yarn the color and length of dad's do and glue it on for hair.
- When the mask is done, have the kids' tape popsicle sticks to the bottom of the paper plates to create a handles.
- Then raid dad's closet and get the kids gussied up in his favorite outfits. At least that band t-shirt from high school that he refuses to throw out will fit someone.
- Grab the video camera and invite dad in for a little Q and A with … himself!
- Have the kids pretend to be "dad" as you both ask them questions like: "So, where do you work, dad?" and "Dad, what food do you hate? " or "What's your favorite thing to do with your amazing kids?"
- When you're done interviewing, play back the video for everyone to watch and see how well the kids know dear old dad. (Let's just hope it's not a huge belch mid-interview that proves they know him really well!)
- Make this video on the sly and surprise dad for Father's Day, his birthday or any day!