Fourth of July Crafts: Party Popper
Add some pop-POW to your 4th of July with these patriotic party poppers!
- A toilet paper or paper towel roll
- Cracker snaps (the thing that makes the "POP"! You can find them online for a few bucks.)
- Tissue paper
- Tape or glue
- Prizes (candy, small toys, money)
- Put a small piece of tape on the end of your tube and fill it with goodies! For this patriotic Fourth of July craft, consider some red, white and blue candies!
- Cut your tissue paper to the appropriate size and length for the tube.
- Wrap the tube in the tissue paper. Put the cracker snap on the outside of the roll after you wrap it in tissue paper.
- Cut your card stock to the desired length and attach to the outside of the tube with glue or tape.
- Tie the ends of the tissue paper off with cute ribbon. If you're feelin' extra crafty, cut the ends of the tissue paper with pinking shears! Voila!
- Dole out your easy, cheap and fun Fourth of July crafts at your barbecue or neighborhood block party. Parents may not be totally in love with the popping sound, but we know kids will loooove the mini prizes inside!