Fourth of July Recipes: Star-Spangled Sundaes
- Vanilla, strawberry and/or blueberry ice cream
- Berries like strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and cherries
- Toppings like shredded coconut, almond slices and marshmallows
- Berry and/or marshmallow ice cream topping
- Make a sundae bar by placing the various toppings out in separate bowls.
- Scoop any combination of the ice creams into bowls.
- Encourage your kids to make red, white and blue sundaes for the Fourth of July using the various toppings.