Whether he's graduating from 5th grade or college, your kid's achieved something great! Kudos! Help him celebrate by showering him with a cool graduation gift that's all boy ... just like him!
- A Hip Weekend Bag: Get your kid a cool, manly tote that he can take on all those awesome trips you have planned this summer. We love this Boom Box Ghetto Blaster Weekend Bag. It's perfect for weekend break-dance competitions. Or, you know, schoolbooks.
- A Novelty Toaster: Your kid may not be able to fry an egg, but if arm him with a toaster and at least he'll be able to carb load. Boys of any age will love this awesome Darth Veder toaster. It burns an image of Dark Lord into every slice!
- A Cool Laptop Sleeve: You know that laptop you spent a gazillion dollars on? Get your kid a cool case to protect it with. We love these groovy Upcycled Wetsuit ones.
- An Educational Shower Curtain:
For a fun graduation gift, pick up a cool, educational shower curtain for your kid like this one with the Periodic Table or this cool Metamorphosis one. Your kid may as well learn a thing or two during those 300-gallon marathon power showers he takes. Too bad there isn't a shower curtain with info on perishable resources!
- A Simple Cookbook: Worried your kid is going to leave home and eat nothing but ramen noodles? Well, with a cookbook like 101 Things to Do With Ramen Noodles at least you can rest assured he'll eat 'em in 101 different ways!
- A Savings Bond: Graduation gifts of cold, hard cash is always awesome. And if you give the moolah in a savings bond instead of in Benjamins, your kid won't waste it on jawbreakers and Match Attax cards.
- A Pen Scanner: The perfect graduation gift for kids who actually still use a pen and paper to take notes. Import the written word into, well, "word" with a pen scanner. It makes typing up notes a snap.
- Travel Bags: Help your kid keep his dirty underwear away from his toothbrush with a set of travel sacks like this Go Clean Set. It comes with 5 drawstring bags labeled clearly so your kid knows which one to toss his stinky socks in.