Your little girl is graduating (sniff!). Here are 5 fab graduation gifts that scream, "I'm so proud of you honey!" (Because you know if you said that out loud to her, you'd get a serious eye roll.)
- Personalized Jewelry: Show your grad how ridiculously proud you are of your grad by giving her a gorg piece of personalized jewelry, like this hand-stamped pendant from Pinky Doodle Designs. It's a graduation gift that'll really keep your kid covered!
- A Funny Landline Phone: Let your Chatty Cathy take the whole 'phone in your room' notion beyond, you know, cellular and get her a handset like this cool Hamburger Phone. There's the beef!
- Tarot Cards: Your kid graduated and now she's freaking out about the future. Help her unveil the unknown with a mystical graducation gift—pack of Tarot cards. That plus a Dreamer's Dictionary to decode her subconscious and you'll have a regular Dionne Warwick on your hands.
- A Novelty Mini Fridge: Let your grad keep things cool with a mini fridge for her room. We love this cute Hello Kitty one. Or for the techie grads out there, check out this
Dream Cheeky USB Fridge. Your kid just plugs it into her computer's USB port and she'll be chillin'!
- A Customizable Poster: Let your kid create her very own wall art with a customizable poster. She can upload her fave images at Zazzle.com and then choose from hundreds of colors and fonts to make it a one-of-a-kind!
- Shirt of the Month Club: Your kid'll be stylin' with new duds all summer long (and beyond) with a subscription to a Shirt of the Month Club. Choose from 3, 6 or 12 month plan.