Hard to believe your little guy is off to high school already. Seems like just yesterday he was putting his shoes on the wrong feet and smearing his yogurt all over his face (wait ... he still does that). Here are 6 awesome graduation gifts for middle school grads:
- A Movie Night Snack Set: Now that school's out, let your kid chill with his fave DVDs and some movie night snacks. You can buy a movie pack gift basket, or DIY and pile up your kid's fave snacks into a bucket or basket.
- Customizable Sneakers: Got a grad with a flair for fashion? Give her a pair of you-design-it sneakers like these Custom Keds Laceup Shoes. Your kid can choose from thousands of designs to create her very own one-of-a-kind pair of kickers. Fierce!
- A Gift Card to the Local Mall: Remember when you were a tween and all you ever wanted to do was hang out at the mall with your BFFs? Times have changed, but they haven't changed that much. Give your kid a gift card to the mall so maybe next time she hangs out there she can actually buy something.
- A Memory Box: Encourage your kid to remember the good ol' elementary school days and give her a memory box to keep all her precious memorabilia in. You know, like the bazillion notes she passed in bio class. We love this cute My Friends & Me one!
- A Cool (Cheap) Camera: Before you spring for a full on swanky SLR, let your little Ansel Adams capture his memories and show you his skills old-school style with a Pinhole Camera Kit, an art world cult fave like the Diana Camera or a cool, affordable wide-angle lens Fisheye Camera. The perfect graduation gift for the buddling artiste!
- A Karaoke Machine: Get the summer party started with this great graduation gift! Just make sure you don't hog the mike with your awesome (at least to your ears) rendition of Funky Cold Medina! "Break it down for me fellas ..."