Looking for the perfect graduation gift for a one-of-a-kind grad? Here are 6 great personalized graduation gifts that'll thrill any graduate:
- A Personalized Memory Stick:
Remember when homework used to go on paper? Now it goes on something called a memory stick. And there's a classy way to put your name on it that doesn't involve masking tape. Find one online at Gifts.com.
- A Personalized Mousepad: Give your kid's desk some personal flair with a mousepad with her name on it. Who knows, it might inspire her to actually sit down at her computer and bang out some homework! Check out these gorgeous ones from Layla Grayce.
- A Personalized Laundry Bag:
For a great graduation gift for the kid who is off to college, pick up a personalized laundry bag like this cool "Dirty Duds of
" one. It'll get him from the dorm room to the laundry room, no problemo. And if he's not quite sure what to do when he gets there, include a manual like Betty's Book of Laundry Secrets. (Of course, if that doesn't help, the bag is perfect for hauling his laundry home to you, too.)
- A Monogrammed Water Bottle: Make sure your little guy (or gal) stays hydrated when he's off in the "real" world and doesn't have mommy hovering over him 24/7. We love these personalized BPA-free ones from Clairebella.
- A Personalized Shower Tote: Make sure your kid actually takes the industrial-sized shampoo you sent her off to college with into the bathroom with a customized shower tote like this cute polka-dot one.
- A Photo Cell Phone Skin: Looking for graduation gifts for techie kids? Turn a fave photo into a case for his cell phone at Skinit.com. He'll totally dig it! Now if only you could get him to actually use his cell to call you...