Halloween Ideas: Clumsy Skier Homemade Costume
Your little Picabo Street will look totally chill in this cool costume.
- Your kid's snow gear:pants, a jacket, hat, mittens.
- Ace bandages, gauze pads, band-aids:Raid the first-aid kit, just be sure to restock it!
- Face paint:Make your own with our recipe!
- A set of crutches(optional)
- Dress your kid in snow gear. Just think, if it's chilly out, you won't even have to beg him to wear a coat!
- Proceed to bandage and tie up limbs. Don't forget to wrap a bunch of gauze around his head! The more the better.
- Add some fake cuts and bruises with face paint.
- If you want, add to the drama by handing him a pair of crutches (as if you need more drama).
- Send your kid hobbling off to beg the neighbors for candy.