Crayon Zombie Halloween Costume
Move over Michael Jackson, there's a new Thriller in town!
- one-piece sleeper
- several crayons
- glue gun
- permanent marker
- face paint
- pre-heat the glue gun
- break crayons in half (smaller pieces work best)
- put a large dab of hot glue on the front of the sleeper and add a piece of crayon, holding until it sets
- repeat process until you have a desired amount of crayons, and once it is dry, repeat process on the back
- cut the bottom of the feet out of the sleeper so the child can walk in the costume
- draw fake rips in the legs, if desired
- paint the child's face, if desired
- This costume cannot really be worn in a carseat, so remove before buckling child in. We put a pair of snug-fitting pajamas on my daughter that she could wear underneath the costume.