Ear of Corn Homemade Halloween Costume
Baby will look edible in this ultra cute costume.
- A pre-crawling baby
- Costume maker:You
- A yellow infant gown
- Green felt
- Hot-glue gun and fabric glue sticks:Kids and hot glue don't mix, so make sure you do all the gluing. (Not that a baby could do it anyway, but we gotta warn you!)
- Yellow face paint:Mix up your own batch of nontoxic makeup.
- Black fabric pen:Optional
- Pick up a yellow sleeper and hat.
- If you're feeling really ambitious, you can draw little kernels onto the sleeper with a black fabric pen. FYI, it's totally fine to skip this step—after all, we know you've got a baby on your hands!
- Glue or tie a tuft of raffia on top of the hat to look like corn silk (you know, the annoying stuff that gets all over the kitchen and won't come off the corn when you peel it).
- Cut husks out of the green felt.
- Glue them on to the sleeper so that they look like a peeled-back ear of corn.
- Put the sleeper and hat on your kid.
- If you want to go all the way, paint her cheeks with a little yellow makeup.
- Warning: Baby will look so cute you'll want to add some butter and gobble her up!