The only scary thing about this haunted milkshake recipe is that it only makes one!
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 large scoop chocolate ice cream
- 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1 soft ghost-shaped marshmallow
- Combine milk, chocolate syrup and both scoops of ice cream in a blender.
- Mix well and pour into clear glass.
- Sprinkle a layer of the finely crushed cookies on top of the shake.
- Then, set the ghost-shaped marshmallow in the shake to make it appear as though it's rising out of the top.
- Serve immediately.
- Thanks to Gale Gand and the American Association of Orthodontists.