Add a little spooky squish to Halloween.
- 2 ½ cups boiling water
- 2 large packages of gelatin, any flavor
- Cookie cutters in Halloween shapes
- Put gelatin in a large bowl and stir in boiling water until completely dissolved.
- Pour into 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate at least three hours or until firm. (To check, see if your finger sticks to the gelatin—if it doesn't, it's done!)
- Remove from fridge and dip the bottom of the pan in warm water about 15 seconds.
- Use the cookie cutters to cut shapes from the gelatin.
- Remove from the pan and store in a single layer, tightly covered in the fridge.