Laundry Basket Halloween Costume
This is one squeaky clean costume!
- A plastic laundry basket
- A tough pair of scissors
- Clothes:Like T-shirts, socks, etc.
- Dryer sheets
- Cut a hole in the bottom of your laundry basket that's just big enough for your kid to slide through. (Then use the fact that you don't have a laundry basket to skip the wash this week!)
- Use clothesline to make "suspenders" to hold it up; just tie them to the holes in the basket.
- Decorate the costume by clothespinning laundry to the clothesline. Throw some in the basket while you're at it!
- Bobby-pin some dryer sheets into your kid's hair.
- Have her carry around an empty detergent box (line it with a plastic bag so her candy doesn't get soaped up) and send her out trick or treating. She'll totally clean up in this costume!
- Check out our expert advice on how to keep your kid safe this Halloween.