Halloween Ideas: Life-Sized Puppet Costume
Be Geppetto to your kid's Pinocchio.
- A pair of jeans (or brown or black pants)
- A white T-shirt
- Construction paper
- Double-sided tape
- Suspenders, a scarf or a vest
- A popsicle stick
- Dress your kid in a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt.
- Cut some paper buttons (whatever color you want) out of construction paper and tape them on the front of your kid's shirt.
- Add suspenders, a scarf or a vest. Use your kid's copy of Pinocchio for inspiration!
- Cut four pieces of string, each approximately 5 feet long.
- Tie a string to each of your kid's wrists and ankles.
- Tie the other ends of all four of the strings to the popsicle stick, for the puppeteer—that's you!—to hold.
- To finish out this idea, head out trick-or-treating on Halloween with your kid! (Added bonus: Nobody will give you dirty looks for having your kid attached to a "leash" while you're trick-or-treating!)