What You'll Need:
How to Make Bird on a Wire:
- Pretzel rod
- White cheese
- Cheese cracker
- Break the pretzel rod in half for the posts.
- Cut a strip of cucumber peel for the wire.
- Use a slice of cucumber for the bird.
- Use a small circle cookie cutter/sprinkles lid to cut out the white cheese eyes.
- Place the cheese cracker under the eyes for the beak.
- Use a straw to cut out the cucumber peel eyes.
- Cut small strips of cucumber for the feathers and feet.
(Need to see more detail? Check out the full-sized image