Fun Foods for Kids: Boom Box
Pump up the jam by turning your kid's PB&J into a blastin' boom box!
What You'll Need:
To Make Boom Box:
- Peanut butter and jelly or any kind of sandwich
- Fruit leather
- 2 crackers
- Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks
- Cut top off of the sandwich.
- Cut 1 large square and 3 small squares of fruit leather.
- Cut a strip of the fruit leather for the antenna.
- Use small Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks as the buttons.
- Use peanut butter to glue the fruit leather, crackers and Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks onto the sandwich.
- Use more peanut butter to glue on a piece of bent crust for the handle.
(Check out a larger image
for more help!)