Fun Foods for Kids: Dino Quesadilla
No wonder dinosaurs are extinct. It turns out they're actually delicious! (Especially when you make them out of tortillas and cheese!)
What You'll Need:
To Make Dino Quesadilla:
- 1 spinach tortilla
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- String cheese
- A pea
- Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks
- Fold spinach tortilla in half and cut into the shape of a dinosaur.
- Place 1 half of the dino into a hot skillet.
- Sprinkle the 1/4 cup of cheese onto the tortilla half.
- Place the other half of the dino-shaped tortilla on top of the cheese.
- When the cheese is melted, flip the tortilla over.
- Pull the quesadilla out of the pan when it's as crispy as your kid likes it and put it on a plate.
- Cut small triangles of string cheese to make the teeth. Put into place.
- Cut a small circle of string cheese for the eye. Place on quesadilla.
- Place the green pea on top of the string cheese eye for the pupil.
- Arrange fruit snacks down the dino's back for spines.
(Need to see more detail? Check out the full-sized image