What You'll Need:
To Make Leprechaun:
- Spinach tortilla
- White tortilla
- 1 tsp black beans
- 1 apple slice
- Fold the spinach tortilla in half and cut out a hat shape by hand.
- Warm a skillet over medium heat.
- Lay one hat-shaped tortilla in the skillet.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the tortilla.
- Lay second hat shaped tortilla on top of the cheese.
- Let the bottom brown and then flip it over when cheese is almost melted.
- Spoon 1 tsp of black beans on the hat for the belt.
- Cut out a square of cheese and place on beans for the buckle.
- Place a lid over the quesadilla to let the cheese buckle melt while browning the other side of the tortilla.
- Once cheese is completely melted, put quesadilla on a plate.
- Fold white tortilla in half and cut out a face shape.
- Repeat steps 1-6.
- Use shredded cheese or cut strips of sliced cheese and arrange on tortilla for the beard and mustache.
- Cover with a lid and let cheese melt.
- Once cheese is completely melted, put quesadilla on plate.
- Place the hat quesadilla on top of the face quesadilla.
- Use 2 black beans for the eyes.
- Use a small apple slice for the mouth.
(Need to see more detail? Check out the full-sized image