What You'll Need:
To Make Napping Gnome:
- Any sandwich
- An ice-cream cone
- Cheese slice
- String cheese
- An oval cracker
- Make any sandwich your kids like.
- Use a cup or a circle cookie cutter to cut a circle out of the sandwich.
- Cut skinny triangle strips out of the slice of cheese to create a beard.
- Cut a chunk of string cheese for the nose.
- Place sandwich circle on end in the middle of a plate.
- Place the cheese beard on the sandwich.
- Using the string cheese nose as a stopping point, place the cone on top of the sandwich. (You may have to use leftover crust to stuff and brace the cone to keep it from falling.)
- Gently break the cracker in half.
- Using small remnants of cheese as glue, glue the crackers halves on the plate for the gnome's feet.
(If you're having trouble, check out the full-sized image
for more detail!)