Fun Foods for Kids: Olive Flower Power
Add some POW to your regular ol' carrot sticks!
- Extra-large black or green olives, pitted and rinsed
- Your dip of choice: hummus, pesto, salad dressing or peanut butter
- Wash, peel and slice the carrots into sticks.
- Have your kids put 2 tablespoons of dip in the bottom of a juice glass.
- Next, have them add olives to the top of the carrots, like a flower bud.
- Place the "olive flowers" into the dip so they stand up straight.
- Now serve them as an appetizer before dinner.