What You'll Need:
How to make Paint Palette:
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks
- Green beans
- Warm a skillet over medium heat.
- Place tortilla in skillet.
- Sprinkle the cheese on half of the tortilla.
- Fold in half.
- Brown one side and flip to brown the other.
- Once cheese is melted and browned to your liking, pull quesadilla out and put onto a plate.
- Use a small cup/cookie cutter/vitamin bottle to cut out the small hole in the palette.
- Cut the carrot in half. Peel if desired. Place on plate.
- Arrange green beans by the carrot to complete the paint brush.
- Arrange the Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks on the quesadilla for the paint colors.
(Need to see more detail? Check out the full-sized image