Fun Foods for Kids: Pirate
Argh, matey! We've got our eye on a swashbuckling snack time!
What You'll Need:
To Make Pirate:
- 2 slices bread
- Slice of cheddar cheese
- Slice of mozzarella cheese
- 2 snow peas
- Fruit leather
- A chocolate sprinkle or chocolate chip
- Use a large circle cookie cutter or a cup to cut out circles in the 2 slices of bread.
- Make any sandwich you wish.
- Use the same cookie cutter/cup to cut out half a circle of cheddar cheese. Put in place for the bandanna.
- Cut two triangles out of the cheddar cheese for the bandanna ties.
- Use a straw to cut out small circles in the mozzarella cheese for decoration on the bandanna as well as 1 circle for the eye. (Use an uncooked spaghetti noodle to get cheese circles out of the straw.)
- Cut an eye patch and straps out of the fruit leather.
- Arrange the snow peas for the mustache. (If needed, use a tiny piece of uncooked spaghetti noodle to hold the peas in place.)
- Use a sprinkle/chocolate chip for the pupil.
- A small circle of cheddar cheese is used to create the mouth.
(Need to see more detail? Check out the full-sized image