Fun Foods for Kids: Police Car Snack
Pull over! This snack is being arrested for being illegally cute! Turn a plain old sandwich into a police car with just a couple of cuts.
What You'll Need:
To Make Police Car Sandwich:
- Any sandwich
- 2 cucumber slices
- Cheese slice
- Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks
- Make any sandwich you would like.
- Cut off the sides of the top of the sandwich as shown.
- Use a vitamin bottle or small circle cookie cutter to cut the holes in the sandwich for the wheels.
- Cut two thick slices of cucumber for the wheels.
- Cut window shapes out of a slice of cheese and put into place as shown.
- Stack two Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks on top of each other for the headlight as well as the red light on top of the car.
- Choose whichever Ocean Spray Fruit Snack shape you would like for the "shield" on the police car.
(Need more help? Take a peek at the full-sized image for more detail!