What You'll Need:
To Make Raccoon:
- A sandwich
- 3 crackers
- 1 fruit leather/rollup
- Cheese slice
- 1 blueberry
- Use a circle cookie cutter or a cup to cut a circle out of the sandwich.
- Put the 3 crackers in place, using crust to keep the feet up, as shown.
- Use pieces of crust for the ears and tail.
- Use a small circle cookie cutter or a vitamin bottle to cut out 2 small circles of cheese for the paw pads.
- Use a straw to cut out 6 circles of cheese for the toes and 2 circles for the eyes.
- Cut 2 small triangles of cheese for the inner ear pieces.
- Cut a tiny strip of cheese for the line under the nose.
- Cut strips of fruit leather for the mask and tail stripes.
- Use the blueberry for his nose.
(Need to see more detail? Check out the full-sized image