What You'll Need:
How to Make Tugboat:
- Sandwich, any kind
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3 grapes
- 3 mini-marshmallows
- Dry spaghetti noodle
- Make any sandwich you wish. Peanut butter works well for this one.
- Cut your sandwich in half.
- Cut a piece out for the housing part of the tugboat.
- Cut another piece of the sandwich for the top part.
- Stack them all up on the plate using peanut butter for the glue.
- Slice the grapes and "glue" in place for the windows and tires on the side of the boat.
- Stick the dried spaghetti through the 3 marshmallows and put in place on top of the boat for steam.
- Arrange the blueberries for the water.
(Need to see more detail? Check out the full-sized image