What You'll Need:
To Make Viking Helmet:
- Two slices bread
- String cheese
- Cut a hat shape out of the bread and then make any sandwich your kid likes.
- Cut the string cheese in half lengthwise and put in place at the bottom of the helmet for decoration.
- Use a straw to cut out small circles of crust and place on top of the cheese for added decoration.
- Cut a strip of crust for the center of the helmet.
- Use a chunk of leftover crust/bread for the top piece of the helmet.
- Cut the banana in half and put in place for the horns.
(Need to see more detail? Check out the full-size image