Kid Healthy Snack: Cherry Chicken Salad Pocket
Is it us or does everything taste better when you put it in a pita and call it a pocket? This is a great kid-healthy snack!
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries
- 2 ounces fully cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 tablespoons light mayo
- 2 tablespoons pecans, toasted
- ½ whole wheat pita pocket
- In bowl, mix first four ingredients.
- Fill pita pocket with chicken salad mixture and serve.
- Substitute red grape halves and toasted walnuts for the dried cherries and pecans. Tasty!