Kid Healthy Snack: Mini Cucumber Sandwiches
Perfect for both a mini and not so mini appetite, these cute sandwiches are refreshing and filling. And they taste even better if you have them with tea and keep your pinky finger raised while eating them.
- 1 (10-oz) can of chunk chicken breast in water
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp dry Italian dressing mix
- cucumber, sliced thick
- dry dill weed
- dinner rolls
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken breast, mayonnaise and Italian dressing mix.
- Cut the dinner rolls and fill with the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle generously with dill weed.
- Top with a thick cucumber slice.
- Keep all of the ingredients in the fridge for quick mini-meal any time you need it.