Kid Healthy Snack: Dr. Seuss's Pink Yink Ink Drink
The Yink in One Fish, Two Fish slurps this stuff up. So mix up kids this fruity smoothie and pour in a cup.
- ½ pint fresh or ½ cup frozen blackberries
- 1 cup milk
- 6 fresh strawberries (green tops removed) or ½ cup frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tsp honey
- Put the blackberries in a blender and puree them.
- Pour into a large glass.
- Put the milk, strawberries and honey in a blender and blend.
- Strain the mixture (optional).
- Pour the strawberry mixture carefully on top of the blackberry mixture