Kid Healthy Snack: Frozen Watermelon Pops
A great summertime kid-healthy snack!
- 1 watermelon
- Craft sticks or popsicle sticks
- Sugar (optional)
- Ice pop molds
- Cut the watermelon in half. Reserve one side for the "pop holder."
- Cut watermelon into cubes, enough to fill 6 cups.
- Place watermelon and 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional) into blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds or plastic cups, and insert sticks. Freeze for 6 hours or until frozen.
- Stick the watermelon pops in the remaining half of the watermelon to serve.