Can eating peanut butter make my toddler allergic to peanuts?
Most allergic reactions to food occur during the first few times that that food is introduced. Eating a food infrequently is actually more likely to result in a food allergy than eating the food regularly; this is because eating the food regularly stimulates the immune system to stay tolerant to the food. If the food is not eaten regularly, the immune system may lose its tolerance and an allergy can develop.
So, if your toddler is tolerating peanut butter, by all means let her continue to eat it as long as it is part of a balanced diet.