30 Days to a Good Night's Sleep Wrap-Up!
Yay! You did it! You successfully completed 30 Days to a Good Night's Sleep! Huge congrats!
If you've been following the challenges, you've learned a ton of new skills to apply to your child's sleep habits: You've educated yourself about your kid's sleep, found your kid's bedtime window, created a soothing bedtime routine, made your kid's room sleep-friendly, taught him the essential life skill of putting himself to sleep, nap coached your kid, created a sleep plan and completed the 3 Steps of the Sleep Lady Shuffle...and more! Phew! Perhaps it hasn't all been easy— maybe there have been a few tears (from both you and your kid!) along the way— but it's worth it! Hopefully you've seen some real improvements in the snooze department over the past few weeks. And as any tired parent will tell you, the gift of sleep is priceless. So it's time to celebrate both your and your KID'S success and break out the bubbly!
If you're still working out the kinks, know that sometimes things can get worse before they get better, but if you stay consistent things WILL get better! If you follow the Sleep Lady Shuffle you should see improvement in night sleep within two weeks max. Remember, consistency is the key to success!
To celebrate your kid's success and show him how proud you are of him, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send your child a special Sleep Lady success certificate!
Again, congrats and thanks so much for joining me! I've enjoyed answering your questions and working with you all towards a good—make that a GREAT—night's sleep!
Kim West, a.k.a. the Sleep Lady
And my question to you is: How did it go? Have you seen a significant improvement in your kid's sleep? Share your thoughts in the comments below! Check out these other challenges and sleep advice articles:
- Challenge 2: Sleep Assessment
- Challenge 3: Keep a Sleep Log
- Expert Advice: The Sleep Lady on the Importance of Consistency When Sleep Coaching
- Challenge 4: Create a Soothing Bedtime Routine
- Challenge 5: Create a Sleep-Friendly Bedroom
- Expert Advice: The Sleep Lady Shuffle: What It Is and How To Do It
- Expert Advice: The Sleep Lady on the Importance of Putting Your Kid to Sleep "Drowsy but Awake"
- Challenge 6: Be Your Kid's Nap Coach
- Challenge 7: Check Off Your Sleep Coaching Checklist
- Challenge 8: Create a Solid Sleep Plan
- Challenge 9: Do Step 1 of the Sleep Lady Shuffle
- Challenge 10: Do Step 2 of the Sleep Lady Shuffle
- Expert Advice: The Sleep Lady on Nightmares and Night Terrors (And How to Tell the Difference)
- Expert Advice: The Sleep Lady on Potty Training and Sleep
- Challenge 11: Do Step 3 of the Sleep Lady Shuffle
- Expert Advice: The Sleep Lady on Transitioning from a Crib to a Bed
- Challenge 12: End Early Rising
- Expert Advice: The Sleep Lady on Bedtime Stalling
- Wrap-up: 30 days to a Good Night's Sleep Wrap-up